The C1794 is our Flagship water-housing, it represents the state of the art in splash housings. Designed for use with the Canon® line of professional DLSR’s, it offers a comprehensive combination of functionality, precision, strength and handling. It is the perfect choice for the most demanding professional photographers.
Constructed using Liquid Eye’s proprietary high-strength and ultra-light epoxy resin sandwiched core technology, this water-housing’s strength to weight ratio is unsurpassed in the industry. All controls are ergonomically designed and placed to facilitate superior handling without compromising your DSLR’s performance.
A thread lock port system enables use of a large array of lenses from the 15 mm Fish Eye to the 300 mm f4.0, further extending your creative possibilities.
Whether your shooting the intense action in the impact zone at Teahupoo, or on a fashion shoot at a pool in Cabo, this is the ultimate tool for enhancing your creativity in a wet environment.
- Designed to fit a variety of camera bodies, including the Canon EOS 1D, EOS 1Ds, EOS 1D Mark II, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV
- An ergonomic glove-fit design that makes this housing feel and operate like your DLSR.
- Captured stainless hexhead screw closure system. Our 6-screw closure system insures a tight, even seal, while eliminating the problems of screw loss and corrosion.
- Silicon eyecup to eliminate parasite light when shooting.
- Constructed using Liquid Eye’s proprietary hight strength and ultra weight epoxy resin sandwiched core technology.
- Dimensions (W × H × D) ?? mm
- Weight ± 1.1kg (2.4 lbs).
- Material : ??.
- Detachable pistol grip PG4 with single stage trigger or PG3 double stage trigger.
- Detachable left and right side handles.
- Ergonomic zoom control available for most Canon® zoom lenses. Enquire for third-party lenses.
- Exclusive zoom control with most of the Canon® zoom lenses (some other brands can be eligible too) optional.
- Window for upper LCD screen.
- Front main dial control.
- Back dial control.
- Push-button controls : Play, Set, Menu, Delete, Info, Back AF-on, etc.
- Housing case and acryllic back plate.
- 6 hexhead marine stainless screws (+ 2 extra pieces).
- 2 ILS contactor to control the shutter release (and AF for the PG3) of the DSLR.
- 2 plugs for your camera.
- O-ring installed on housing.
- O-ring grease.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Our standard color is Marine Yellow, as it is the easiest color to see in a marine environment. We do offer custom colors for an additional charge.